Premium video tutorials
Learn at your own pace
Mobile (learn on-the-go)
Unlimited tests and quizzes
Regularly updated content
Please note: This course reflects content from an older version of the Project Management Institute PMBOK® Guide. You are welcome to complete this course, but we encourage you to consider our latest Project Management courses.
Do you manage projects, or want to enter a new project management role? This online course is designed for project managers who want to manage projects effectively as Experts in their designated area. It is also suited for project team members, business owners or those looking to start out in project management.
In 76 engaging lessons, you will learn how to effectively manage projects from start to finish through a range of topics including scope, schedule and resource planning, project risk, execution, and control plus more.
If you are planning on taking the exam for PMP® certification, we recommend you take the Experts course followed by PMP® Certification Training, so you cover all bases!
- Learn to manage your projects more effectively.
- Get a better understanding of project management principles.
- Based on The Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2017.
- Use this as a stepping stone to embark on a project management career.
- Earn 39.5 PDUs or contact hours toward your Project Management education for certification with PMI. (Course must be completed and submitted for PDUs by March 31, 2022)
For support inquiries or feedback, please contact us.