About this lesson
Todoist is one of the fastest growing task management platforms in the world. Available on many platforms, Todoist provides users with a way to tally up their to-do list, manage projects and coordinate their next move.
Introduction to Todoist
Todoist is one of the fastest growing and popular task managers. With millions joining yearly, Todoist has become an actionable resource for many to manage tasks as a team and also for personal projects and goals. From working professionals using Todoist to manage their work schedule to the stay at home moms taking advantage of the tool to organise their week ahead, Todoist has many different use cases that all work beautifully in motion. Todoist is scalable and practical for most to-do list management situations.
When to use
When starting out with Todoist and downloading the app onto your devices.
- Start by creating a Todoist account
- Head to todoist.com
- Hit "Sign-up"
- Choose between Google, Facebook or email sign-up
- Enter your email, password and full name
- Follow the pages after sign-up
- Begin to install Todoist on all of your major platforms
- You can download on any of these platforms
- Web (via browser)
- Desktop (MacOS, Windows, Windows 7/XP)
- iPhone & iPad
- Android Wear
- Apple Watch
- Google Chrome Browser
- Firefox Browser
- Safari Browser
- Email Plugin: Outlook & Gmail
- Use the devices section to make sure you have installed correctly
- Open Todoist on the devices
- Sign-into your new Todoist account
Hints & tips
- Always install Todoist on all of your major tools/devices
- Remember to install Todoist on Chrome to capture tasks within the browser
- Todoist does have a web edition, so don't fret if you don't have space/storage
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.