About this lesson
Download this lesson’s exercise file.Using Teams.docx
Learn how to create a team and why this can be beneficial.
When to use
To learn the benefits of using teams within Trello. To understand how to associate a team with a specific board.
Creating a Team
1. From the Trello dashboard, select the Create a new team... link near the bottom of the page.
2. Give your team a name and a description if desired. Select Create to continue.
3. On the Team page, select the Members tab.
4. Select the green Add by Name or Email button to add users to this team.
5. Once users have been added, decide who should have Admin or Normal permissions (see below).
Admin - Can view, create and edit team boards, and change settings for the team.
Normal - Can view, create, and edit team boards, but not change settings.
Associating a Board with a Team
1. Within the desired board, select the Show Menu link.
2. Select ...More.
3. Select Settings.
4. Select Change Team.
5. From the drop-down menu provided, select the team you would like to associate with this board.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.