- Masters in Economics (MA) - University of Edinburgh
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) - China Europe International Business School
- Chartered Accountant (CA) - Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
- Executive Education - Blockchain Strategy - University of Oxford
- Executive Education - Artificial Intelligence – MIT
Wing has over 11 years of experience working in corporate and investment banking and corporate finance advisory with Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Ernst & Young and Australia and New Zealand Banking Group across London, Singapore, Manila and Hong Kong. He has advised a range of institutional clients on M&A, debt financing, financial and working capital management, including Cathay Pacific, Emirates, Tencent, Manchester City Football Club and Royal Bank of Scotland.
He is currently wholly dedicated to the start-up ecosystem. He is an active angel investor focused on early stage businesses with growth aspirations across Asia Pacific, as well as advisor for a number startups (mentoring, network, business plan and funding advisory). He is also a founder and CEO of an education platform focused on entrepreneurship, technology and finance.