Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
Exploring the ways you can share an individual task between professionals or friends by using Todoist's project sharing function and sharable tasks.
Sharing a Task
Sharing tasks will help for better collaboration. Whether it is an entire project or a sole task, having the ability to share a task will help to improve your performance or share a simple checklist with others. Sharing tasks becomes a great way to improve your work.
When to use
- As you look to collaborate with others
- Open Todoist
- Create a New Task
- Once created, visit Options
- Opening options hit "Link to Task"
- Copy and share the shareable link
- The recipient must have a Todoist account
- Add detail to the task inside of comments
- Alternatively, share your project
- Project collaboration can host up to 5 people (in Todoist free)
- Sharing a project grants access to all tasks and comments
Hints & tips
- Trial run your first shareable link to get started
- Only share tasks where relevant, too many links will confuse people
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.