New GoSkills Office apps for Microsoft Word and Project
At GoSkills we're always striving to make your learning experience more flexible and convenient. We have received many positive comments and feedback from users of our Excel and PowerPoint apps, and we are happy to now offer two new apps for Microsoft Word and Project! The apps are free to download in the Microsoft Office Store, and are designed as a valuable resource to help make learning more accessible for everyone.
- View every cheat sheet from the Word and Project courses for free!
- Easily follow along with lesson instructions from within your Word and Project programs.
- Quickly search for lessons.
- Course subscribers get quick access to video tutorials and quizzes for each lesson.
- Even without a GoSkills subscription, you get free access to all of the course cheat sheets as well as 3 free lessons.
- Compatible with Word 2013, 2016 and Project 2013, 2016.
How to use
Download from the Microsoft Office store
We hope you'll find these apps make your learning experience even more flexible and convenient. If you have any feedback or comments to share, we'd love to hear from you!
Looking for more tips and tricks, news and info on Microsoft programs? These related resources may interest you:
Learn new business skills with free video tutorials and moreSign up for a free account