Premium video tutorials
Learn at your own pace
Mobile (learn on-the-go)
Unlimited tests and quizzes
Regularly updated content
Macros are a powerful tool in Excel's Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) that allow you to record and automate a series of tasks. This online course can help you learn to write powerful macros to save yourself time and boost your productivity by automating simple, repetitive tasks you carry out every day.
- 42 practical tutorials.
- Understand the differences between macros and VBA.
- Run your macro from the Macro dialog, a keyboard shortcut or worksheet button.
- Understand the syntax and structure that make up a valid macro.
- How VBA Objects and the Objects model relate to each other.
- Using step vs run in entry level debugging.
- How to create variables and assign strings, values or objects.
- Implementing logic tests in VBA.
- Set up looping with Do loops and Do While loops.
- Create a VBA Message Boxes.
- Set up an error trap in VBA to handle errors.
- Create a User Defined Function (UDF).
Video tutorials are recorded in Microsoft Excel 2016 for PC. Learn more about how a GoSkills Excel certification can boost your career.
Once enrolled, our friendly support team and tutors are here to help with any course related inquiries.